BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

nOw tatS cAlLeD jEaLoUsY!!!

Looking out of the window of Punjab Roadways bus moving just a little slower than Boeing 747, I could hardly keep my eyes open. A bike caught my attention as it was trying to cross the bus. A nice sweet young couple (happily unmarried) , both into each other in their dreams, made me feel a little more than jealous. At the same time I was happy seeing them enjoying their good times. Finally thanks to the power of his Pulsar 180 CC , the guy managed to cross the bus. I could understand the feeling of frustration the bus driver had as he could not press the race pad further since it was already on the verge of getting dismantled. The bike just disappeared but not before I saw the girl kissing the guy on the neck ( that’s love making for you ). I had missed seeing everything outside but not this. I threw my head back on the seat and tried ignoring the feeling of jealousy playing with my mind. Obviously all in vain. I was about to come out of it all, just then the bus stopped at the signal. I could not imagine my eyes seeing that outside the window. The same bike was down on the ground and under it was the guy trying to lift himself up.The guy was struggling and the girl was simply looking at him innocently. Though she was not speaking at all still I could hear her saying something like, “Hey I just kissed you. It’s not my fault at all jaan”. I broke into a boisterous laughter. I just could not control it. All the passengers who were once looking outside started staring at me. It was tough but the fear of getting beaten up by few fat aunties sitting in front of me helped in controlling my laughter. Luckily the signal turned green, bus started and I managed to get out of attention. The couple was still there, guy looking worried for any scratches on his Pulsar 180 CC and the girl searching for her stuff on the road (soul mates). The rest of the journey was spent only in arguing with GOD that it was not me!!!!!

1 comments:

manavbirsuri said...

veere did dis actually happen ?????? if it didn't then i must say ur imagination is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outta the box........but if its real then it must b hilarious...