BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 5, 2009

lUv iS a bEaUtIfUl tHiNg!!!

" I met her on the net and we started a usual chat... A story was about to begin, but we were unaware of that fact…

We clicked really well and exchanged the numbers soon... The long talks started, without caring if it was sun or it was moon…

Few months had passed and my life had certainly changed... Even in the brightest day with full sun, I felt it had rained…

A day had come, when all the barriers had to be broken... Everything we conveyed, Though the words were not spoken…

The talks kept on and nothing else in the world was prime... Along with both of us some mobile companies had nice time…

Though very few, But together we spent, were all unforgettable days... An amazing feeling we had and everyday was special in its own ways…

Days to months and months to years, the clock kept the pace... But everything stood still, when we had that day to face…

Our love could no longer hold us together and shattered were all those plans... Still with moist eyes and heavy heart, we happily loosened the grip of our hands….

Yes I was hurt and yes she was hurt, still it was happening and nothing we could have denied... Some friends were also hurt who could not understand us, no matter how hard we tried…

Now she is fine with her new life and I have also got used to mine... Yes I do laugh and cry occasionally, when I think of the old times….

God only knows whether it was true love or whether it was a fling... All I have learnt from it , is that Love.. is a beautiful thing…...

Even today out of habit, I dial her number on the phone... Few seconds later only, I realize that I should come out of this zone…

Truly speaking things have changed and now we are in a different tone... And I believe it’s Destiny.. and this beautiful Life.. should move on…..

We still hear from each other and share things, though the old days are gone... We still share jokes, pull each other’s legs and laugh over the phone… And we still help each other, motivate each other and most importantly care for each other, no matter how different things have gone… Coz we believe it’s Destiny… and this beautiful Life.. should move on….. "

4 comments:

@ngel ~ said...

God only knows whether it was true love or whether it was a fling... All I have learnt from it , is that Love.. is a beautiful thing…...

Awesome lines :)

Few minutes back I read a humorous blog and though my mood was upset I laughed... and after reading your blog I cried again :)
how strange! your poem touched my heart because of its simplicity , freshness and originality ...

silent sculptor said...

"Even today out of habit, I dial her number on the phone... Few seconds later only, I realize that I should come out of this zone…"
So true...i admit there is freshness in handling the" beautiful thing called love" and the poem begins nicely and captivates the reader..
laudable effort..!!

AnuRadha GarimelLa said...

Nicely Expressed! :)

Anonymous said...

Love is indeed beautiful pal..If it is out of your own experience, The emotions are expressed so well.. If not,am sure someone lucky out there is waiting...Or by now you have already found the one as my comment comes too late for the blog..
Am pretty new to the blogosphere,but still tried to express love in my way.Have a look @ http://zradar.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/the-best-thing-about-marriage-2/ and let me know what you think