BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

aLwAyZz bE wItH mE!!!

The following piece of writing is dedicated to the person whom i love the most in this world...

"Fighting for life and taking slow breaths... He held my hands as I came near his bed…

His eyes were closed and tears were out... Feeling his body tremble, I was wondering what it was all about…

Doctor’s final verdict had put us in deep grief... But I was confident in my heart and I had the belief…

Looking at him I was praying for a miracle... God must have heard as just then it happened…

He opened his eyes and looked straight into mine... Thousands things he conveyed without speaking even a line…

He moved his hand gently on my face... Though in deep pain, he hid all the grimace…

I held his hand and gave one more try... But I had no control and I let myself cry…

That moment was difficult but later I was glad... Coz the person coming back into Life... was my Dad…

He wiped my tears and I wiped his... That day i realised ...what Life is..........."

3 comments:

Neha More said...

Honestly...did one needs no comments

Naveen said...

ya u rite..

Anonymous said...

no wrds....
its awesum