BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

TiLL tHeN!!!

I was going around, taking a walk
Just happened to meet you somewhere on the way
We didn't share the same last names
But we did share the best moments I can say...

I grew up somewhere far away
But I never got so close to anyone
You were not a blood brother to me
But when you were there, Life seemed all fun...

We studied in the same college
We had the same close pals
We took rides on the same old bike
We chased the same pretty gals...

We never woke up early enough for any class
We never reached any lecture on time
Some days when we did make it to few
The Over Head Transmission worked perfectly fine...
















I got nervous when I was about to propose her
But with your booster some unexpected confidence I drew
I had remembered every word and said everything right
Still I had the same "Rejected" response like you...

Sometimes you made fun of me when you were on a high
But you never forgot to say you luv me after every shot
Sometimes you argued with me you fought with me
But in the end there was only one shoulder on which you cried a lot...

If u hvn't recognized me yet, I wanna tell you one thing in the end
I am no stranger I am no alien, I am what you call a "Friend"
Waving gudbye is hard, by saying I am fine, I don't wanna feign
I promise I'll meet u someday, till den I'll go around n walk again...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW... maaannnn...that was simply marvelous.. well worded and aptly presented.. love the pics that accompanied too :)

savvy said...

ohh my dear u r simply great In that way you write all your feelings that would be incredible and you have to define an actual meaning of friendship....
I feel so much lucky to have u as my frd........ :)
i wish that someone write this kind a poem for me... ;)

Arpit said...

Nice Poem.. :)

Anonymous said...

A perfect one for a really close frnd.. I had no hopes bt wit this poem of urs there's an unexpected hope to meet my old swt frnd again.. Thanx.. Cheers to Frndship..

Rajlakshmi said...

yeahh cheers to friendship... beautiful and nostalgic write :)

Naveen said...

@ Meg--yeah I knw u luv the pic lol!!
@Savy--Smday smone will for sure:-)

Naveen said...

@ Arpit--Thnx buddy!!

@Anonymous---Ull surely meet ur frn--U bet me on tat:-)

@Rajlakshmi---Cheers!!!

Neha More said...

Kinda relived awl d moments while reading it.....esp at a tym where I have to leave all my friends and go away from here...Awl so nostalgic!!!

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

thats a brilliant piece of poetry... it was really touching... friends come close and then u gotta depart, i know how tough that is... some old memories came rushing back... and it got a smile to my face... thank you for that...

--Tavish
Latest blog post: 30 seconds late...

Naveen said...

@ Neha and Tavish----I guess we all live in an illusion tat we hv moved on...But the fact remains!!!

Chandrika Shubham said...

Gr8! Nice depiction of college days. :)
Enjoyed reading each and every line of it. :)

Naveen said...

@Chandrika---Thnx a lot dear!!

Kanupriya said...

Wow, lovely one. Liked it a lot :) will read rest of your posts soon.

!ove... said...

I just love this one! AMazing!

Naveen said...

@kanupriya--Thnx dear!! I'll try my best to keep u interested :-)

Naveen said...

@!ove---Thnx a lot!!