BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

tHe wEiRd dReAm!!!

They say opportunity once lost does not come back. I agree to this to a very small extent. I could have easily disagreed to it completely, hadn't that anomalous incidence happened. Like any other normal day I had some Snacks in the evening then sufficient dinner and milk later in the night ( i dint booze those dayzz) to catch some nice sleep. I went to my room and hit the sack hard at around 10:30. I could have never imagined in my wildest of the nightmares as to what a bizarre dream i would get.
Playing cricket with my friends was always a great time pass. We all got together for the match against our juniors. For some reasons I could not bat well as I was not able to hit the ball as I normally did. Something was fishy out there. The bat seemed so heavy and everything was going in slow motion. Anyways the other mates played well and we won comprehensively. Later I went to my friends place (my first crush ;-)). Though the truth was I wanted to meet her and talk to her. But as always I could say nothing. It was always a wonderful feeling seeing her. I still remember that moment. I rang the bell and was feeling so uncomfortable standing outside her home, looking at what i was wearing, how was i looking n all that shit. She came out of her home. She was wearing this loose t-shirt and a skirt. Her glowing cute face was just ultra mesmerizing. Her pink white little lips looked as soft as rose petal and when she gently did that lil push to keep her hairs off her face, that was it, a perfect icing on the cake. Her face expressions were js so unavoidable, especially when she smiled. I hardly cared for what she spoke, as for me the ears would stop working whenever she was there. In fact the only thing that worked then, were my eyes. After some blah blah blah...(js to stay longer) i asked her sm books and as always I came back home empty handed js with the books to make the whole thing look unfishy. I tried studying (her books only even though I had the ones of better authors ;-)) for some time and later on succumbed to the temptation of kissing them and I did make sure no one was watching ;-). It was later in the evening when that scary and wonderful thing happened. I went outside started the scooter to get something to eat, I realized my stomach was already full. I felt I had eaten something already. My memory ran back……......
Snacks………….dinner………………milk…………………..sleep………..and…!!!????


What the Fuck!! I was just sleeping!! How come I am here outside on my scooter? I slept in my room. It scared the hell out of me when I finally realized that I was seeing myself doing all the stuff starting from cricket match, meeting my first crush, the book borrowing, studying etc. It was all in the dream. Then came the next question. What do I do now? How do I wake up? How do I go back now? I have to wake up some how". I was so scared and started thinking out on various options. Suddenly I thought if I can go back to the same room, sleep for some time and wake up, I might wake up from this dream. It was a doubtful idea but I tried and it worked. Finally I got up, saw myself alone in my room. It was 6 AM in the morning. I was sweating heavily and looked horrified. I went out and looked at my scooter. I was there, just few seconds before, in my dream. I looked at the sky and wondered whether it was lucky or unlucky to wake up. Lucky, because I was back finally in the real world and unlucky, because of what all I could have done in that dream which I didn’t do. I could have asked her for a drive. I could have probably asked for a kiss also without any fear since it was a dream. . I could have gone to my favorite teacher’s place and told her that I really liked her. I could have……..Ahhhh MAN!! The question is what i cud not have done??? Everything was left undone. No doubt the strange dream was over, but I was regretting the fact that it was gone. I thought why the smart part of my brain acted so stupid.
Even today that dream is as fresh as ever in my mind. Though with the changed times, I no longer regret the lOsT oPpOrTuNiTy as it actually gave me a reason to write smthng!!!

2 comments:

Arpit said...

that was some post man.
like it. :)
your template is good.. but i kinda have problem reading your post.. you can change the color of the text..

anyways. keep blogging. :)

Naveen said...

Thnx Arpit!! I'll try revieing the color....