BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I ain't letting it go this time!

"Let the storm of arguments be as strong as she wants...

Let the poison of indifference be as toxic as it can be

Let the devil of opinions be as cruel as he wants

Let the clear blue sky go as dark as it can get

and let the binding thread of love be as thin as it can be...."


Believe me when I say, I ain't letting it go this time!


"The dark is gonna go away soon and once again its gonna rain

I'll walk you to the end of the rainbow and take away all your pain

I can feel the peace in the air, the angels are near the shore

This is one beautiful dream of ours, and I won't ruin it no more...."


Believe me when I say, I ain't letting it go this time!


"Don't worry my sunshine, who has not been there before?

No matter what they say, the love has always been to the core

We have always come back, and we will come back again

You gotta keep your faith and all of this won't go in vain...."


Believe me when I say, I ain't letting it go this time!


"When it's time for the check out, the breath might slow down

looking into your eyes, some tears might flow down

just hold my hands then and give me one last smile on your face

Thinking about that time I don't want you to be in grimace...."


"Everything is gonna be forgotten, your actions or my reactions

The only thing we'll remember is those little imperfections

and till then I swear.......

I ain't letting it go nowhere!

No! I ain't letting it go nowhere!!"

4 comments:

Sourav said...

Superb post Naveen!

Arpit said...

Nice One Bro.. :)

So long.. Hows life moving with you?

@ngel ~ said...

Hey Wish you a very happy birthday Poet :) Wish you peace and joy !! Blessings!!

*****
And it is again an awesome poem :)

Roshni S said...

lovely!!