BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

nO rEaSoNs!!!


I never asked from you ....your precious time and personal space .....


I never asked from you ....your kind attention and expensive gifts .....


I never asked from you .... to be there for me in all the seasons.....


All I asked from you ....was to "lUv" me alwayz for no reasons.....



I never wanted you .... to take my words so wrong....


I never wanted you .... to misunderstand my honest feelings....


I never wanted you .... to feel the unnecessary burden of my expectations....


All I wanted from you .... was to "lUv" me alwayz for no reasons.....



I never felt .... that i wud blame anyone for my pains.....


I never felt .... that some one wud break my trust so easily.....


I never felt .... that life wud be so complicated in my visions.....


All I felt .... that there was someone who wud "lUv" me alwayz for no reasons.....



I never expected .... that my luv will alwayz be far away from me....


I never expected .... the number of changes i would go thru with time....


But inspite of all those changes .... I still have the same old feelings....


and even today all I expect from some one .... is to "lUv" me alwayz for no reasons....

9 comments:

Kares said...

I thought that was a great poem. =] your a very good writter hun

Neha More said...

U never asked me to....but still i culdnt stop myself from commenting on this.Its sumthing "Straight from Heart".A lovely piece!!!

tanvi said...

every negation is followed by an assertion.if you really want an unconditional love then why are you mentioning the reasons you never envisaged.though, the feelings are honestly expressed but the tone nullifies the purpose. if you want something as magical as love to be back...then just express the things which it can offer...as in; be positive.mention the things because of which you want it...mention the reasons for its endurance...mention the reasons for the purity of the thought...

Naveen said...

@ tanvi>>> evry experience in my life forces me to believe that ppl alwz have several reasons, conscious or unconscious, to luv smone..Tats wy i mentioned dem js to make myself n the world realise tat unconditional luv is smthng u cant try n achieve, rather it is smthn tat js happns...........

i really appreciate ur cmmnt...thnx!!

@ngel ~ said...

So beautiful.. I can feel a poignant touch and I can also see that you are in love and you have gone through that transformation which love normally causes :)
I just pray that you find your true love/soulmate and live happily. God bless you! :)

Naveen said...

Thnx somyaa...Lets see wat Life has in store fr me....;-)

ViDiShA said...

quite touching one..

Naveen said...

Thnx vidisha!!

Anonymous said...

lorraine home fashion of china incorporated http://thefashionhouse.us/v8-jeans-brand120.html fashion houses childrens distributors 2988118