BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

mAiN nIkAl cHaLa !!!

The time left now can be counted on fingers. The little struggle for the past two years is over and finally I am ready to fly off. In the last six years or so I have made many friends n I have lost few too. I am a kinda person who will always have luv and respect for the later ones who smhow went their own ways n cud not handle me (or may be I could not handle them), but then lately I have developed this lil ego in me which stops me from crying over the past. I have stopped being May-be-its-my-fault types guy and have learnt to blame others if they really are at fault. I have got no grudges against anyone and I thank dem all from the bottom of my heart for the gud times they have shared with me and wish all of dem the very best in evrythng they do.

Now cuming to what I actually wanted to write. In the last many years I have seen tough times to the extremes and I have tasted some success too. But now I just wanna cum out of this shell and live the way I want to, without attaching myself to these irrelevant things like “Failure” and “Success”. I wanna feel free of everything that confines me within itself. It has been some time now since I have not been able to identify whether its my brains that decides for me or its my heart. I am actually happy about it and I just wanna go with this flow cuz that is what has actually worked for me.

There is this passion inside me now and i can hear the voice withn telling me to move on. I know the journey ahead is not gonna be easy but I am ready to push myself to the limits cuz I-ME-MYSELF have made this choice. Finally I feel my life has been mysteriously planned by someone other than me, accompanied by confused vision and spontaneous actions and to try and unravel this mystery…..main nikal chala……;-)

2 comments:

sarita said...

i have no words yaar..........really rocking...................
god bless u dear........

Neha More said...

way 2 go dear!!!